I am trying to finally get my company to leave using Toolbars and Move to Tool Palettes!! Yeah!!! My Question is we have moved all our blocks to tool palettes and all is working good. We have all our blocks ( Standard and Dynamic set to an auxiliary scale by Dimscale) on the Tool Palettes but now want to include some of our annotation pieces too. We use multiple ways of placing leaders on our drawings. Some people use the Qleader, Some use a lisp we have called LL that places our leader lines and some yet use a more progressive method of using annotative multileaders. My question is since multileaders are controled by their multileader style which can be set to annotative or scale by a scale factor such as 96 for an 1/8" drawing, is it possible to place a multileader onto a tool palette set to be non annotative and have that same multileader be inserted off the tool palette and have the option to be annotative? My understanding right or wrong is the properties box does not override the multileader style.

Thank You,
Jim