Good morning everyone! Sorry for not posting in the hardware section, this seems to be the busiest forum.

Our office is looking at purchasing Surface Pro tablets for our designers/project managers to use in the field. I've been doing a lot of reading online and there seems to be varying degrees of success in using AutoDesk products on a tablet in general. So I have some questions based on what I've read so far on various forums and blogs. I don't think a tablet is a good substitute for an actual workstation or field laptop but will certainly help with taking plans onsite for review. All software versions I'm going to refer to are 2015/2016.

1. Anyone have any success installing a full version of AutoCAD to Surface Pro?
2. Has anyone tried the option to borrow a license from the network pool to send to SurFace Pro instead of purchasing a separate license?
3. Due to security policies, WI-FI and/or SIM card for internet access is not possible, will working offline cause any issues? We would obviously have to copy files in the office to the tablet ahead of time and I don't see any issues caused by being offline but I'm not familiar with Surface Pro.

I'm going to recommend that they purchase the highest Surface Pro tablet possible with and use only TrueView, Design Review and Navisworks Freedom. Are there any third party apps that can be used to look at Civil 3D or Revit drawings? I've only found that Revit Arch will act as a viewer after the trial version expires but that seems to be a fairly big piece of software to install just as a viewer. I'd appreciate any insight you may have to how we can use these tablets successfully in the office and field.

Have a great day!
Deanna