Thread: Toolbars

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Default Toolbars

Summary: Bring back toolbars

Description: I have been using the ribbon since it came out a few releases back. Having to perform multiple clicks to access a tool is slower than the toolbar single click. Plus having the ribbon panel change based on the tab needed makes it difficult locating the tools, whereas toolbars are always there, same place, all the time. PLEASE bring back the option for toolbars again.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD Architecture - Tools

Submitted By: Joseph Tanguay on 10/08/2015

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Exclamation Re: Toolbars

Toolbars

Description: I have been using the ribbon since it came out a few releases back. Having to perform multiple clicks to access a tool is slower than the toolbar single click. Plus having the ribbon panel change based on the tab needed makes it difficult locating the tools, whereas toolbars are always there, same place, all the time. PLEASE bring back the option for toolbars again.

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Toolbars

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Toolbars

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

Toolbars

Wish List Administration
    Login to Give a bone

This wish has been reported as granted and already in the software.