I'll admit i'm fairly new to this and i have gone through the roof tutorials I could find

What i'm having a problem with is roofing bay windows so that the roof panels on them come to a point at the peak. Anytime i try to change the pitch of one roof section to be different than the others, it tells me it can't create the roof. I know there has to be a way and i'm just missing it.

Attached is the file i'm working with. The bay on the bottom left as you can probably tell is supposed to be part of the main roof section there. The bay on the top right is a little 'tower' that attaches back to the roof it comes off of.

Any help you that can help figure this out would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.startraining.com/sample.zip

(couldn't get the file under the 2mb limit, purged and all..but that's another issue

FWIW, i can get close with Slope Arrows. In the front left, 2/3 of the sections work. I can't get it take a slope arrow on the right 45 angle side of the bay. In the back, it seems to work accept it sets the height if the horizontal part of the bay higher than the sides and angles the sides downward which i don't want.

Thanks!

Mike