Thread: 2015: LISP to copy the angle of a line and paste it to selected text (or new text)

Login to Give a bone

Default 2015: LISP to copy the angle of a line and paste it to selected text (or new text)

Hi I am trying to find a way to copy the angle of a selected line, in this case in degrees minutes and seconds(53°00'40") and transfer it to an already existing piece of text that sits on the line. A variation could be to insert a new piece of text but it would have to be inserted at the copied angle. I would appreciate anyone who can solve this for me.

Cheers

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: 2015: LISP to copy the angle of a line and paste it to selected text (or new text)

Just a quick update. Lee Mac has suggest i use his routine which, after some fumbling about on my part, worked brilliantly. With a little bit of experimenting you can insert all sorts of field attributes. A+++ Recommendation. Nice one Lee!

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: 2015: LISP to copy the angle of a line and paste it to selected text (or new text)

Quote Originally Posted by esoft.training View Post
    Just a quick update. Lee Mac has suggest i use his http://lee-mac.com/quickfield.html routine which, after some fumbling about on my part, worked brilliantly. With a little bit of experimenting you can insert all sorts of field attributes. A+++ Recommendation. Nice one Lee!
    @Lee_Mac is the man
    R.K. McSwain | CAD Panacea |