Thread: Turn off visibility of hosted Wall Sweeps like skirting / base boards in plan views..

Wish List Administration

Default Turn off visibility of hosted Wall Sweeps like skirting / base boards in plan views..

Summary: I want Revit to be able to control the display of hosted wall sweeps so that they do not appear in plan.

Description: So I want to utilize Revits abilities and include a skirting or cornice profile within a wall type. Problem is that these hosted sweeps are always visible in the plan view, adding to the width of your walls. The only way to place your skirting boards or ceiling cornices so that you can control their display is to create them separately onto your walls. Why can't Revit just include a little check box in the wall definition dialogue box that can hide these sweeps in plan view, or any other view if desired? As it is we can't adjust the length of these sweeps or modify their returns in plan view anyway. Been waiting for a little bit more control over this aspect from Revit for ages.

Product and Feature: Revit Architecture - Walls

Submitted By: mcaddc on 03/21/2016

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Turn off visibility of hosted Wall Sweeps like skirting / base boards in plan views..

Turn off visibility of hosted Wall Sweeps like skirting / base boards in plan views..

Summary: I want Revit to be able to control the display of hosted wall sweeps so that they do not appear in plan.

Description: So I want to utilize Revits abilities and include a skirting or cornice profile within a wall type. Problem is that these hosted sweeps are always visible in the plan view, adding to the width of your walls. The only way to place your skirting boards or ceiling cornices so that you can control their display is to create them separately onto your walls. Why can't Revit just include a little check box in the wall definition dialogue box that can hide these sweeps in plan view, or any other view if desired? As it is we can't adjust the length of these sweeps or modify their returns in plan view anyway. Been waiting for a little bit more control over this aspect from Revit for ages.

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Turn off visibility of hosted Wall Sweeps like skirting / base boards in plan views..

Turn off visibility of hosted Wall Sweeps like skirting / base boards in plan views..

Wish List Administration