Thread: Horizontal and Vertical Geometry Band Points

Login to Give a bone

Default Horizontal and Vertical Geometry Band Points

Morning all!

I'm after some help please, I've been using Civils 3D for nearly 2 years now and I've been attempting some new things but could do with some help to get across the line please.

I've got my bands set up so I am trying to get the chainage, existing ground level and invert level all to read at the same chainage point at a set 10m internal as well as the entry and exist of the manhole. I'm not able to upload the dwg as it's over the file limit but hopefully the attached PDF shows what I am trying to do. Happy to email the dwg if someone can help though.

As you can see, the chainage and invert level show at the set 10m intervals and at the entry and exit of the manhole to show the difference in levels. This will be on particular interest in back drop manholes where the difference in entry and exist could be quite a bit different. What I want to do is also show the ground level at the same points but it just seems to put it at the middle of the manhole rather than the entry and exit of the manhole. Does anyone no a way around this? I've been playing around with the horizontal and vertical geometry points but with no success.

On a separate note, I've read issues with it before but have never understood a solution but how can I change my manholes so that they have enough depth to reach the ground level and the pipe?

Many thanks in advance!
    Attached Files Attached Files