Thread: Horizontal and vertical mullions won't meet properly at corner of Curtain Wall.

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Default Horizontal and vertical mullions won't meet properly at corner of Curtain Wall.

I have a curtain wall, curved in plan, with different mullion profiles for the vertical and horizontal gridlines, and I'm having an issue with the corners of the CW...

The vertical mullion will extend upwards to the edge of the CW when "make continuous" is selected, but the horizontal mullion won't behave the same way, it stops on the inside edge of the vertical mullion. I don't want to extend my vertical mullions up so I'm left with a void at the corner space.

I've tried the same arrangement in a straight section of CW and the problem resolves itself, so it's only happening because of the curve. Has anyone else experienced this, and does anyone know a fix?

Cheers

CW_Issue_170920.jpg

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Horizontal and vertical mullions won't meet properly at corner of Curtain Wall.

Are all of your modeled elements set with the same location line reference so nothing is offset? Or did you offset the glass and the mullions from the location lines?
    Is this happening at in the main field as well or just the outside end. Or is this at a vertical corner mullion? Revit and Corner mullions are