Thread: Using style based plot table, how to assign 2 different plot style to a dimension style?

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Question Using style based plot table, how to assign 2 different plot style to a dimension style?

Hi,

Using color dependent style plot table (.ctb), it is fairly easy to set 2 different plot style into a dimension because we can define it with colors. How to define if I am using style based plot table (.stb).

For example, I want to make the line really thin, but the text a little heavier. How do I achieve it? I don't see a way to assign specific style to particular element with dimension style. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Sam

Certifiable AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Using style based plot table, how to assign 2 different plot style to a dimension style?

As I've been using TrueType fonts exclusively for 20 years now I'd forgotten those old type AutoCAD fonts need to have lineweight set. I'd recommend any of the Swiss 721 ones that install with AutoCAD like Swiss 721 Lt BT. Otherwize I'd stick with fonts that come installed with Windows like Arial Narrow. Both are much more readable than any of the old type AutoCAD fonts while taking up a fraction of the space.