Thread: link Visibility, Linear Parameter, or Point Parameter to CTAB value

Login to Give a bone

Default link Visibility, Linear Parameter, or Point Parameter to CTAB value

I've found countless answers in these here threads and I'm hoping to get one on my first post.

Goal: Create a Key map that displays a box in a different location depending on what layout the block is on.

I'm not using the CTAB variable for any title block info on this project so I am able to name layouts whatever I need to. I've gone with 01, 02, 03 ... 12. My key map has 12 rectangles, each representing a different sheet along a center line.

Is there any way to link the attribute value to control a parameter in order to remove the need for user input (and user error)? I suspect I will end up with one or two Attribute definitions, and a Lookup table (or two) all WITHOUT grips and invisible. I would like to avoid using visibility states to accomplish this as I would prefer to use the visibility state ability to represent different scale (100-80-50-40-20) and plan sets. I know just enough about the Lookup table to occasionally stumble into making it functional.

I have the Lookup Table and Liner Parameter portion working properly, but cant figure out how to incorporate the CTAB attribute value into the mix.

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files