Thread: Merge Layers by dragging the layer on another layer in the Layer Properties Manager

Wish List Administration

Default Merge Layers by dragging the layer on another layer in the Layer Properties Manager

Summary: Merge Layers by dragging the layer on another layer in the Layer Properties Manager

Description: Maybe handy to merge Layers by dragging the selected layers (with drag and drop) and drop it on another layer in the Layer Properties Manager.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - Layer

Submitted By: marcel.van.ellen on 10/24/2018

Default Re: Merge Layers by dragging the layer on another layer in the Layer Properties Manager

yeah, it would be handy. the downside is the propensity of users to carelessly click and move their mouse. bad enough already, but an easy way to accidentally combine completely different design elements into a single layer is not something I'd want

Certifiable AUGI Addict

Default Re: Merge Layers by dragging the layer on another layer in the Layer Properties Manager

All the clicking I do in the Layer Properties Manager I could see that having disastrous results.

How hard is it to right-click selected layers and pick "Merge selected layer(s) to …"?