Thread: VP Layer Freeze in Layer Properties Box: Am I missing something?

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Question VP Layer Freeze in Layer Properties Box: Am I missing something?

Regarding freezing specific layers within paperspace viewports, I just implemented 2019, and can't find a VP Freeze Layer column in the Layer Properties Manager panel. It does not matter whether I'm in a layout or not, or in a viewport or not... When I go to the check boxes to select what columns are visible, the VP Freeze Layer checkbox is nowhere to be found. Am I missing something (a "senior moment" perhaps)?

Certifiable AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: VP Layer Freeze in Layer Properties Box: Am I missing something?

Right-Click a column descriptor at the top and make sure [VP Freeze] is checked.

I've found if you convert a CTB drawing to STB [Plot Style] needs to be added because it's not used with CTB drawings.
    Layer Manager has been upgraded, but the more customizable AutoCAD gets the more we have to keep track of.

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: VP Layer Freeze in Layer Properties Box: Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Beauford View Post
    Right-Click a column descriptor at the top and make sure [VP Freeze] is checked.
    It was, but I discovered that the "Name" column was set so wide that it pushed the VP Freeze column out of view... PROBLEM SOLVED. Thanks!