Thread: Vertical leader movement for pipe labels in Dragged State

Wish List Administration

Default Vertical leader movement for pipe labels in Dragged State

Summary: I would like to see vertiictal leader movement for pipe labels in Dragged State

Description: As it currently stands, when you label a pipe in profile view (plan view too but it's not a problem there) you can only move the leader horizontally in profile view. I use a label style that I can input my HGL information, like pipe capacity, etc. in this label. When the space is too small below the pipe to move the label, I add the leader option under Dragged State. The leader only moves along the pipe horizontally and sometimes the leader itself clutters other labels inside of the pipe (like pipe size and slope). I'd like to have the option to vertically move the leader so that I can drag it below the pipe, where there is empty space in the profile grid. It should still stay in the stationed section of the pipe horizontally when dragged, but have the ability to move up and down outside of the center of the pipe. Right now it stays centered in the pipe and only moves on that axis horizontally.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD Civil 3D - Styles

Submitted By: t4duzan on 04/04/2019

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Vertical leader movement for pipe labels in Dragged State

Vertical leader movement for pipe labels in Dragged State

Summary: I would like to see vertical leader movement for pipe labels in Dragged State

Description: As it currently stands, when you label a pipe in profile view (plan view too but it's not a problem there) you can only move the leader horizontally in profile view. I use a label style that I can input my HGL information, like pipe capacity, etc. in this label. When the space is too small below the pipe to move the label, I add the leader option under Dragged State. The leader only moves along the pipe horizontally and sometimes the leader itself clutters other labels inside of the pipe (like pipe size and slope). I'd like to have the option to vertically move the leader so that I can drag it below the pipe, where there is empty space in the profile grid. It should still stay in the stationed section of the pipe horizontally when dragged, but have the ability to move up and down outside of the center of the pipe. Right now it stays centered in the pipe and only moves on that axis horizontally.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD Civil 3D - Styles

Submitted By: t4duzan on 04/04/2019

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Vertical leader movement for pipe labels in Dragged State

This wish has been reported as granted and already in the software.