Thread: Fully user customizable Point data with a link to tables and point table

Wish List Administration

Default Fully user customizable Point data with a link to tables and point table

Summary: The ability to add user defined data to Points and Point Labels fully linked to a Point Table.

Description: I would like to be able to create Points and include additional user defined data - similar to how you can with attributes in blocks - as well as additions to the existing elements.
    Currently points can have Name, Point Number, Full Description, RAW Description, Easting, Northing, Level, etc. Add more properties to the points - such as Alignment Station and Alignment Name.
    I would like to be able to include my own attributes and assign this data to the points therefore when a table is created it can be populated with this additional data if required. Naturally, the table would be linked to the points and update accordingly if any of the Points are modified in any way (either physically moved, deleted, added or any of the Point data manually changed).
    Ideally the table would be exportable as an Excel (or similar) sheet as necessary.
    An option to be able include this additional information to the Point labels as required would also be helpful.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD Civil 3D - Points

Submitted By: michael.edwards1699102 on 04/11/2019

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Fully user customizable Point data with a link to tables and point table

Fully user customizable Point data with a link to tables and point table

Summary: The ability to add user defined data to Points and Point Labels also fully linked to a Point Table.

Description: I would like to be able to create Points and include additional user defined data - similar to how you can with attributes in blocks - as well as additions to the existing elements.
    Currently points can have Name, Point Number, Full Description, RAW Description, Easting, Northing, Level, etc. Add more properties to the points - such as Alignment Station and Alignment Name.
    I would like to be able to include my own attributes and assign this data to the points therefore when a table is created it can be populated with this additional data if required. Naturally, the table would be linked to the points and update accordingly if any of the Points are modified in any way (either physically moved, deleted, added or any of the Point data manually changed).
    Ideally the table would be exportable as an Excel (or similar) sheet as necessary.
    An option to be able include this additional information to the Point labels as required would also be helpful.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD Civil 3D - Points

Submitted By: michael.edwards1699102 on 04/11/2019

Default Re: Fully user customizable Point data with a link to tables and point table

Can't you already kind of do this with User Defined Classification?

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Fully user customizable Point data with a link to tables and point table

This wish has been reported as granted and already in the software.