Thread: adding mutliple revisions to sheet index

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Default adding mutliple revisions to sheet index

i have figured out how to add a column to the sheet index that reflects the revision if the sheet has a revision. now i would like for the index to reflect multiple revisions if said sheet has multiple revisions present. an example would be that we have revisions for our county submittal and revisions for owner changes at the same time. county is designated with a number and the owner is designated with a letter. so sheet A1.1 might have county and owner revisions on it and in the sheet index i would like to see both listed.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: adding mutliple revisions to sheet index

Only thing is that Revision column you added is probably "Current Revision" not "All Revisions" as Revit won't let you do this.

As far as I'm aware the only way to do this (Revision Log) inside of your sheet list is manually with project parameters. Add a Project Parameter of Yes/No Type called "County Revision 1", "County Revision 2", "Owner Revision 1" Owner Revision 2" and so on. Create a sheet list and add these new parameters to the list. Now manually check off the revs for the sheet. Some snippets below.

Not sure if this gets the job done for you or if you already knew this but having this built in to Revit and automatic is definitely a huge wish list item for users. Perhaps somebody has already come up with an add-in or Dynamo script.

Quote Originally Posted by jledgewood View Post
    i have figured out how to add a column to the sheet index that reflects the revision if the sheet has a revision. now i would like for the index to reflect multiple revisions if said sheet has multiple revisions present. an example would be that we have revisions for our county submittal and revisions for owner changes at the same time. county is designated with a number and the owner is designated with a letter. so sheet A1.1 might have county and owner revisions on it and in the sheet index i would like to see both listed.