new job, new projects, new processes for me.
But this *should* be an easy one. It's worked in the past. And the engineer (who knows revit) has set filters up like these before and they've worked for him in previous releases.

We're working on a project in Release 2019, and on BIM360; I'm Structural. We've created worksets for all the linked models and placed the links on their appropriate worksets.

My engineer wants all the Mech to show in the view as colored red. He created a filter (and I created a new filter to test and make changes to try to get this thing to work) to include all mechanical and electrical items, and created a rule to choose the workset equal to the same name as the workset that we placed the Mech link. Added the filter to the view through VG, and adjusted all the lines and patterns to be solid red. The link does not turn red.

I can even uncheck the box for the items to not be visible and the Mechanical items all still stay visible in my view. I can't figure out what is going on. Does anyone have any insight or ideas on what else I can try?

(ergh... like I said, new company, new processes... I'm unable to attach files through my virtual desktop environment right now. Need to figure that out so I can send some screen shots...)