Thread: Area plan and schedule for front and back garden in housing complex

Login to Give a bone

Default Area plan and schedule for front and back garden in housing complex

Im trying to get this schedule in revit but cant find the correct way/paremeters.

42ca77673ccb3ae0b66c60aabfa60caa.png

Every plot is numbered and I want to have front garden area and back garden area in the schedule.

Any clues?

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Area plan and schedule for front and back garden in housing complex

You could create a separate Property Line entity for each garden area, front and rear, and easily schedule these. The two areas, however, would be stacked vertically in the schedule instead of appearing side-by-side, as in your illustration.
    front-rear schedule.PNG
    Last edited by Bill Gilliss; 2019-06-04 at 03:43 PM.

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

A single detail line can't include data about two separate entities (the front garden and the back garden), so here is a way to format the information to present both areas the way you want: use two schedules, one for the front yards, one for the back yards, and place them next to each other. Be careful!
    front-rear yard schedule(s).PNG
    and the Revit model is attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Login to Give a bone

The other option you could do is use room or space separation lines to create the same kind of layout Bill has shown above. Add a room or space for the front yard, add a room or space for the back yard. Create a project parameter for either rooms or spaces called "Plot Number" Create a yes/no parameter for Front Yard and one Back Yard. Create a new room or space schedule. Sort by the Plot number, then by Front yard/Back yard. You then have one schedule for both, sorted by the plot. I believe after than you can calculate the total area for each plot by adding total to the second sorting line. I did a quick example. I'm guessing you could do something similar when with the Properties, but I've never used them. My guess is it's the same type of process.
    Hope this helps.
    yard example.png