Thread: CENTEREXE set to percentage of the Diameter

Login to Give a bone

Default CENTEREXE set to percentage of the Diameter

You should be able to set (for example) CENTEREXE to ".15d". CENTEREXE should be able to find circle diameter, and adjust the extension to be a specific percentage. Add type-in capability in defineing CENTEREXE so the centermark extensions (whiskers outside the circle) are a percentage of the circle diameter. I like them to be 15% of the circle diameter, myself. Using a constant distance works for circles of similar size, but huge or tiny circles need a new distance. I USED to make centermarks with one of the three CENTER linetypes, across quadrants, scaled 1.3 from the center, and maybe LTS or Linetype Scale in properties adjusted. Wish this could be done with the setting to CENTEREXE. -paul

Note: I tried to add this to the Wish List, but couldn't get past the required application dro down list. Maybe my brouzer is old?

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: CENTEREXE set to percentage of the Diameter

Quote Originally Posted by p_burgener751498 View Post
    You should be able to set (for example) CENTEREXE to ".15d". CENTEREXE should be able to find circle diameter, and adjust the extension to be a specific percentage. Add type-in capability in defineing CENTEREXE so the centermark extensions (whiskers outside the circle) are a percentage of the circle diameter. I like them to be 15% of the circle diameter, myself. Using a constant distance works for circles of similar size, but huge or tiny circles need a new distance. I USED to make centermarks with one of the three CENTER linetypes, across quadrants, scaled 1.3 from the center, and maybe LTS or Linetype Scale in properties adjusted. Wish this could be done with the setting to CENTEREXE. -paul

Note: I tried to add this to the Wish List, but couldn't get past the required application dro down list. Maybe my brouzer is old?
    With the Wishlist, you do have to have the product you want to submit a list for, under your profile here as a product that you use.
    Melanie Stone
    @MistresDorkness

Archibus, FMS/FMInteract and AutoCAD Expert (I use BricsCAD, Revit, Tandem, and Planon, too)
    Technical Editor
    not all those who wander are lost

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
    With the Wishlist, you do have to have the product you want to submit a list for, under your profile here as a product that you use.
    https://www.augi.com/account/products
    Melanie Stone
    @MistresDorkness

Archibus, FMS/FMInteract and AutoCAD Expert (I use BricsCAD, Revit, Tandem, and Planon, too)
    Technical Editor

Login to Give a bone

Thanks, Melanie. I expected there to be a big drop down list on the Wish site. I've got it fixed now. -paul

Login to Give a bone

Quote Originally Posted by p_burgener751498 View Post
    Thanks, Melanie. I expected there to be a big drop down list on the Wish site. I've got it fixed now. -paul
    Great, thanks for the follow up!
    Melanie Stone
    @MistresDorkness

Technical Editor