Summary: I just noticed on a friend's Mac than the sheet set manager there is much better than windows'one:
you can edit the properties directly in the "details" pane that in windows is read only, forcing me to right-click open the properties of every single sheet I need to edit.

Description: I just noticed on a friend's Mac than the sheet set manager there is much better than windows'one:
you can edit the properties directly in the "details" pane that in windows is read only, forcing me to right-click open the properties of every single sheet I need to edit.
I'm really crossed to see that Something is better on Macthan in Win after so many years of slavery
Editing sheet properties is bulky today, I wish both be able to edit easilly and also the ability to bulk edit them i.e. select multiple sheet in the list pane and edit/change a property for all of them direcly in the details pane - without the SLOW need to open the properties of each sheet, one by one.. Also a copy/paste /duplicate properties from sheet to sheet would be helpful.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - Sheet Set Manager

Submitted By: boicottms on 07/03/2019