Thread: Copy array delete last

Wish List Administration

Default Copy array delete last

Summary: To have the option to choose to delete the last copied in a copy/array/fit

Description: To get the choice, like in mirror, to delete the last copied item(s) of a string after you have done copy/array.

Example, i use a cirkel witch is hatched, i use copy and then array, then fit, to copy this on a similair cirkel wich is also hatched.
    After the copy, still in the command i get the question, like in Mirror, delete last, so both the cirkel and the hatch, (so all selected for the copy) so i can choose yes or no. There will be only one cirkel and 1 hatch at the end of the fit.

I know there is erase/last, but this will only delte either the cirkel or the hatch and i want it in the same command.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - Drawing Tools 2D

Submitted By: s.freie785228 on 10/25/2019

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Copy array delete last

Copy array delete last

Summary: To have the option to choose to delete the last copied in a copy/array/fit

Description: To get the choice, like in mirror, to delete the last copied item(s) of a string after you have done copy/array.

Example, i use a cirkel witch is hatched, i use copy and then array, then fit, to copy this on a similair cirkel wich is also hatched.
    After the copy, still in the command i get the question, like in Mirror, delete last, so both the cirkel and the hatch, (so all selected for the copy) so i can choose yes or no. There will be only one cirkel and 1 hatch at the end of the fit.

I know there is erase/last, but this will only delte either the cirkel or the hatch and i want it in the same command.

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Copy array delete last

Copy array delete last