The subject is pretty much the problem. I have been assigned the task of getting the systems in a project in order. All of these systems from diffuser to the VAV have CFM being calculated. Once they reach the VAV, the CFM flow drops to 0, and then the 0 CFM flow continues all the way through the remainder of the ducts back to the AHU.

I spoke with one of our more senior Revit users, who suggested that the VAVs must be assigned to the AHU. He hasn't done any Revit mechanical work in a few years, so he couldn't help me beyond that. Unfortunately, there is nobody else for me to ask about this. Hopefully someone here can help.

There are currently 74 separate VAVs within this project. I need to assign the VAVs to one of two separate air handling units. I can assign one of them to one air handling unit, but if I assign a second one to that air handling unit, the first one is no longer connected. What am I doing wrong, or what is the solution here? I've never had to do this and I'm having a lot of problems finding help.

Thanks in advance to whomever can help!