Hello,

I am trying to tackle the same problem. However, my VisualLisp skills are quite low.

I want to create a program to automatically put formwork panels on a wall based on insertion points.

So far, I have managed to create the algorithm, that successfully specifies which different panels should be used based on logical rules that I set.
Right now, at the end of my script, I get a list that is as follows: (setq PanelCount (list "120:" Panel120 "60:" Panel60 "40:" Panel40 "35:" Panel35 "30:" Panel30 "25:" Panel25 "20:" Panel20 "15:" Panel15 "5:" infill5 "4:" infill4 "3:" infill3 "Wood:" woodinfill))

This list stores information regarding the quantity of each panel. I need to write the rest, so the program automatically "draws" these panel in the model space. I want to be able to insert the dynamic block panel and then change its parameteres - width and length - based on the data I have already collected in the previous lines. This data provides me with the insertion point, angle, as well as the quantity of each panel. I struggle to manipulate the parameters.

If any of you guys can help it will be great!

I am attaching a screenshot of the block, as I didn't find a way to upload the file.

Thank you very much for your time.
Dynamic Block Panel.png