Revit 2019
I am creating a new electrical project from a template. Everything is ready to start, however, I need to use an architectural model in my project, however, I have some issues with the architectural file I would like to use as a project.

First off, please excuse me Revit terms since I am a newbie in Revit. Here's the issue. The architectural project was given to me as a project (RVT) file so I decided to save this project file as a model for my new electrical project. Since I don't really know how the architectural file was created, it has all the ten different floor plans as a "block" or as a model with scope boxes. Then these scope boxes were put in the respective sheets and new elements were drawn on them per sheets. Elements like new additions, fences, fixtures, some walls. When I save this architectural file as a model, and brought into my new electrical project, all I see are the floor plans without the added elements in the architectural sheets. How can I use the ""complete"" architectural file as my model?

Thanks.