Summary: Remove the error message "Import detected no valid elements in the file's paper space. Do you want to import from the model space?"

Description: We have some disciplines that link in AutoCAD files for information on drawings in Revit. One example is with Electrical Panel Schedules that get created from a program called SKM Power Tools. We have to use this for electrical calculations since Revit is not an approved tool for most federal clients electrical calculations. Depending on the size of the project we can have tens or hundreds of dxf/dwg files linked into our electrical Revit model to show the panel schedules. This often creates a message upon opening the model "Import detected no valid elements in the file's paper space. Do you want to import from the model space?". This results in having to click Yes on this message for each panel schedule every time someone opens the model. This applies to the Electrical model and any other model that it gets linked into. Since we link the Electrical model into all the other models I receive numerous complaints about this. I don't think this error message has much Merritt my wish is that it gets removed all together.

Product and Feature: Revit MEP - Other

Submitted By: phil.pleiss on 03/13/2020