See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: Podcast on BIM in FM... and then some

Login to Give a bone

Default Podcast on BIM in FM... and then some

https://bimthoughts.com/e2021/

so, this podcast episode went live today.
    The BIMThoughts crew knew me from AU and BiLT connections and asked me to speak to facilities management issues for their listeners.

We spoke about everything from contracts to project management, reality capture, ground penetrating radar, cafm, iwms, bas or smart buildings, key control, security, data silos, asset management, lease management, hot desking, occupancy planning and projection, densification and de-densification due to the pandemic, pivoting workspaces from in person meetings to virtual meetings, paper to cad, cad to bim, paperless offices, digital twins, data exchange, energy management, waste management, consumer level existing conditions assessment tools, and the Three Amigos.

It kind of makes my head spin. But, we facilities folks are the crux of our buildings... the starting and ending point of renovations and expansions. I'm pretty proud of all that we touch and the data that we receive, supply and look after with such care.
    Melanie Stone
    @MistresDorkness

Archibus, FMS/FMInteract and AutoCAD Expert (I use BricsCAD, Revit, Tandem, and Planon, too)
    Technical Editor
    not all those who wander are lost

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Podcast on BIM in FM... and then some

Oh, here's another good one! A user group meeting on the east coast, focusing on BIM in FM and all that tasty data.

Craig Dubler from Penn State (yeah, that one... with the BIM Standards and all!).

https://vimeo.com/caddmicrosystems/r...270/4802f1c93e
    Melanie Stone
    @MistresDorkness

Archibus, FMS/FMInteract and AutoCAD Expert (I use BricsCAD, Revit, Tandem, and Planon, too)
    Technical Editor
    not all those who wander are lost