Thread: Annotation

Wish List Administration

Default Re: Annotation

Summary: Add back the option for simple single line text and free style drawing/mark ups.

Description: In previous/original Mobile App we had the text command, which would give us a single text line to use without having to entering extra setting like with MTEXT. I would like that feature to be added back in along with keeping the Mtext for other folks. I also would like to be able to free hand annotate on my drawings like we had the ability to do in the beginning with the app. Adding these two functions back into the program will not affect all the new and exciting functions that others want.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - Other

Submitted By: dockerys on 11/10/2020

Wish List Administration

Exclamation Re: Annotation

Annotation - Mobile App

Summary: Add back the option for simple single line text and free style drawing/mark ups.

Description: In previous/original Mobile App we had the text command, which would give us a single text line to use without having to entering extra setting like with MTEXT. I would like that feature to be added back in along with keeping the Mtext for other folks. I also would like to be able to free hand annotate on my drawings like we had the ability to do in the beginning with the app. Adding these two functions back into the program will not affect all the new and exciting functions that others want.

Product and Feature: AutoCAD - Other

Submitted By: dockerys on 11/10/2020