See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Thread: invetor

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

Angry invetor

i have a dilemma i am a beginner in inventor i have a model already put together i have to add a part in the middle of a support im having a problem bringing in the
    new part into the model and attaching it to the support beam because i cut the model in half and my cable duct disappears so i cant attach it any ideas and what am i doing wrong

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: invetor

Quote Originally Posted by jgcurran49201 View Post
    i have a dilemma i am a beginner in inventor i have a model already put together i have to add a part in the middle of a support im having a problem bringing in the
    new part into the model and attaching it to the support beam because i cut the model in half and my cable duct disappears so i cant attach it any ideas and what am i doing wrong
    I'm not working in Inventor right now, (and I'm not an expert) so I can't help you but..
    Is it possible to post some images (screen shots) of what you're trying to do, so others may be able to help?

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: invetor

Quote Originally Posted by tedg View Post
    I'm not working in Inventor right now, (and I'm not an expert) so I can't help you but..
    Is it possible to post some images (screen shots) of what you're trying to do, so others may be able to help?
    Without seeing your files, I will hazard a guess that your are using a Half Section View (or Quarter) and your components are hidden.

As tedg says, posting images (good) or the actual files (better) makes it easier to investigate and resolve your issue.

HTH