Thread: FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0140 Exception

Login to Give a bone

Default FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0140 Exception

Hello everyone, now I build an add-in layout tools on Autocad, when I run it in Autocad 2019 and 2022, it works correctly, but in Autocad 2017, 2018 it will be crashed. See the photo below. Thanks for reading and the ideas for this!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0140 Exception

That doesn't tell us much. Does it crash upon loading or at some action such as button press? Describe what is happening when the error occurs. Did you try debugging? At what line of code does the error occur? Did you compile a dll for those apps using the proper references? What is the target framework?
    C:> ED WORKING....

LinkedIn

Login to Give a bone

Hello, when I click on button Apply, the program crash, I tried to debug but it doesn't notice which line error, it will be crash immediately. I use references in Object ARX 2018 package, the target framework is 4.6.2. If it is possible, I will attach my code here, I wish you can review it for any ideas please, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Jobe View Post
    That doesn't tell us much. Does it crash upon loading or at some action such as button press? Describe what is happening when the error occurs. Did you try debugging? At what line of code does the error occur? Did you compile a dll for those apps using the proper references? What is the target framework?
    Hello, when I click on button Apply, the program crash, I tried to debug but it doesn't notice which line error, it will be crash immediately. I use references in Object ARX 2018 package, the target framework is 4.6.2. If it is possible, I will attach my code here, I wish you can review it for any ideas please, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

this is my code:

- - - Updated - - -

"https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z6PrddUg3QY9-7DCpXKYO1H6M5AxDSLQ/view?usp=sharing"

Login to Give a bone

Set a breakpoint at the beginning of the method for the Apply button. Then when the code breaks, step through the method until it crashes, noting which line it crashed on.
    C:> ED WORKING....

LinkedIn