Hi All
I am trying to sort out a problem that really isn't a problem.
I use project navigator to place view ports in my paper space,
In the model tab the lines and text are neat and sharp on the screen, but when I change to the layout tab (paper space) the lines and text are blurry and thick, it looks terrible.
However if I print the drawing to pdf it looks the same as the model space drawing, crisp and sharp. If I print the pdf to paper it looks crisp and sharp, If I print direct from paper space to the printer it looks crisp and sharp.
It is only while the drawing is displayed on the monitor that the lines are thick and blurry. This would tend to point me to a problem with the monitor, or the graphics card or the computer.
However if I open the same drawing with AutoCAD 2014 on the same computer and monitor, the drawing is crisp and sharp in the model tab and the layout tab (paper space) and of course however I print it, it looks perfect.
does any know if there is a setting that adjusts how the drawings are displayed in paper space, As I said it really isn't a problem as the resulting pdf or paper print outs are perfect its only my OCD and the fact that I try to proof the drawings on the screen before I print them out that is giving me a headache.

any help appreciated
thanks in advance.
John