Thread: Sheet Set Manager Not Opened When AutoCAD 2023 Is Opened

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Default Sheet Set Manager Not Opened When AutoCAD 2023 Is Opened

Hello folks, in our office, we currently have 2023 installed in one PC. This co-worker just got a new PC and have AutoCAD 2023 installed. After installation, he set his profile the way he need it save it. However, after closing and opening AutoCAD 2023, the Sheet Set Manager toolbar will not show. This issue only happen to happen on his previous PC and his new PC he just got a week ago. When he opens AutoCAD 2023, all other toolbars open except Sheet Set Manager toolbar. This is very strange.
    Thanks.

Certifiable AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Sheet Set Manager Not Opened When AutoCAD 2023 Is Opened

SSMAUTOOPEN and SSLOCATE must both be set to 1 to open a sheet set automatically in the Sheet Set Manager.

Try this solution: https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/autoc...159278#M220659

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post
    Login to Give a bone

I have a recently launched the Civil 3D 2023 upgrade (from C3D 2019) company wide. I created a customized desktop icon and saved it to a shared location on our network. Each of the CAD users, after upgrading, copied this shortcut to their own desktop. I have to say, this was the smoothest upgrade that I've had. However, I keep having one issue that keeps reoccurring. The Sheet Set Manager Palette keeps disappearing. It doesn't matter if you mess with your screen resolution and/or go to the CUI and modify the parameters of the SSM Palette. It just won't come back. The only work around I have figured out is to close CAD, and relaunch from the Start menu. Since I had already imported the customized .arg profile, I set it to current, APPLY & OK, and then I set the correct Workspace and suddenly it is there. It has worked every time on every machine that has experienced this. I would really like to figure out what is causing this issue to begin with. I have my suspicions.

Login to Give a bone

AutoCAD can be quirky sometimes when it comes to saving background files, particularly with tool palettes. I found that attempting to rename or re-saving will prompt the %programdata% files to refresh.

Login to Give a bone

A user of mine is having a similar issue. The SSM just disappears. This user also gets a "removing something that wasn't added" warning when he fires up Civil 3D 2023.