Thread: ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENTS IN ARCH TEMPLATE NOT READING IN SYSTEMS TEMPLATE

The Silent Type
    Login to Give a bone

Default ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENTS IN ARCH TEMPLATE NOT READING IN SYSTEMS TEMPLATE

Hey,

I have a file in the architectural template with the café design of a shipping container. Since it's a café in a shipping container model, most of the design part is placing the electrical & plumbing in a single room space. There are no wall partitions and no furniture. I place all of these in the architectural template and design my sheets.

When I link it to the Systems template, the linked file does not read any of my electrical or plumbing stuff. Do you suggest any easy way on how to make it better? Because I am not able to place a control panel in the architectural template, so I place them in the Systems template for Revit to automatically develop my panel schedule.

When I try to do my basic design in the Systems template, it is not easy for me to place a structural framing and my other doors & windows.

I would either like to have my architectural plan read my electrical equipment in the Systems Template or place a control panel in the Architectural Template.

Any guidance to this would make my work a lot easier.

Thanks,
    Sudha

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENTS IN ARCH TEMPLATE NOT READING IN SYSTEMS TEMPLATE

Each model view has a "Discipline" property, which can affect what element categories are visible and/or how they're displayed. Check out this article for more information: https://knowledge.autodesk.com/suppo...A5491-htm.html.