Revit 2022 - Walls not Wrapping at Embedded Curtain Wall

Hello All!

I'm wondering if it's just me or if others are running into this issue. As a newly hired BIM Manager I was asked to assist with correcting the wall wrapping for our doors and windows on an architectural project. All is good with doors and windows and our host wall settings (as I corrected these for my windows and doors or pretty sure I did). I'm getting stumped when it comes to the curtain wall embeds. On the Autodesk Help describes these types of embed should perform similarly as a window would. So, I assumed with would have some like of closure option but I'm not seeing anything. Is this a known issue or am I missing an obvious checkbox somewhere?

The only work arounds I could find in my research is that I would need to place a wall opening or invisible window to do what I need it to do. Maybe having a curtain panel set to be a window family type (just thought of this as writing and have not tested yet)?

I just included an image for everyone to see the wrapping working correctly for my window but not the curtain wall.

Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
Screenshot 2024-02-07 091407.png