See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Work that I have been doing with Revit lately...

Login to Give a bone

Default Work that I have been doing with Revit lately...

Hello, this is the first time that I post something in the gallery, so I will post a few projects I have been working on the last year...some are while in the states and some while in Poland (both revit and built). These are in no way something I consider perfect, by any means. There are imperfections, but I thought to share....

Of course ALL projects done in Revit, there is only one project that had only a few sheets (A3) that were done in Autocad, but the 4/5 were done in Revit

Enjoy,
    Last edited by luigi; 2005-05-14 at 10:17 AM.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Work that I have been doing with Revit lately...

This project is a TISEO Architects Project. It is a project that the rough(3 box concept) was come up by someone else (another company), but we took it and developed it and came up with all the details to make the idea successful, and we (Tiseo) are the Architect of Record.

I included some quick renderings (showing optional blue and red) but the bank decided to go with a safe white, which doesn't look bad in my opinion.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Login to Give a bone

This is another TISEO Architect project. I was Project Designer and Project Manager, and I had very good help from Agnieszka Coletta to carryout the design and con. doc's. The clients were wonderful to work with, eventhough demanding at times... Ooh I forgot to mention that they didn't follow my construction documents perfectly....but I wasn't in the states to control any of the changes...too bad...

Edited....the more I see how this project is being done, the more I don't like it. the window is different, the materials are different, the curtain mullions order is different, the structural beams were not hidden in the roof structure, etc, etc, etc....
    Last edited by luigi; 2006-03-08 at 02:12 PM.

Login to Give a bone

This project was completed with cooperation with Architect Szelinski. The beginning concept idea was of Agnieszka (my wife) and me. With the experience of Szelinski the idea was completely transformed (for better or for worse) so from the concept of a courtyard it became what you currently see. The idea of the curtain wall mullions mimicking (in a way) the existing trees remained intact. We didn't get the project, but I like the results very much...

Login to Give a bone

More shaded views...

Login to Give a bone

This project will begin construction this year (hopefully) first the garaze and later the main building. I will provide a few more images later, but this one shows th look from the road. The main building is adapted from a project our client bought from a catalogue (is that where are future is going??? I hope not) and we changed quite a bit to make it a little bit more our style. This project was completed with Maciej Myszkowski (our partner) and our company will be named (if all goes well) MC2 architektura

Update:
    The construction of the Garage ( Now that's a Garage.....size) is moving along. The rest of the exterior and the interior to be completed by May 2006, and the main residence building, hopefully, before the end of 2006....
    My first building realization in Poland....
    PS, the interior shot is without flash, so it is a bit blurry, sorry...the flash shot was too dark )
    Last edited by luigi; 2006-01-09 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Garage construction photo added

AUGI Addict
    Login to Give a bone

Nice stuff Luigi. I really like the way you rendered the house in construction, man, complete with workers!! I like the rendered with edge effect you used on the Prace Duze residence. Cool stuff, thanks for posting these.

Login to Give a bone

Also done as MC2 architektura... Still under construction!!!
    A 140m2 studio (1,260 sq.ft.) A single bedroom folks....!!!!
    I will include some revit shaded views later.... the design isn't necesseraly our style, the client more conservative than we are...but we like the results, even with some of the furniture....

ATTN: These are not rendered with Maxwell, these are REAL photos....
    Last edited by luigi; 2005-11-30 at 11:23 AM.

Login to Give a bone

Another MC2 architekturaProject. This a 90m2 studio apartment (810 sq.ft.) This, more of a '70 little techno style solution.
    Last edited by luigi; 2005-11-30 at 11:23 AM.

All AUGI, all the time ejburrell67787's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Thanks for sharing all those Luigi. Looks like you've had some nice projects to work on - don't see much like those individual houses happening here in the UK really.

I thought you had managed to line the light fittings up with the ceiling tiles for a minute before I realised that those were photos of the built work!!!

In the studio one are the interior linings, shelving etc real timber or veneer/laminate/ply etc?

Elrond
    Elrond Burrell, Architect

[Connect with me on LinkedIn or Twitter]

"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."
    - Chinese Proverb

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast