Thread: Bigger Archive

Exclamation Bigger Archive

Three months is a really short period to maintain an archive of the course material. I'm trying to start the VBA series, but it occurs every other month, and it's already in lesson 3 (ATP064-lesson 1 was in January - so no archive).

Also, the forums in the archive section could use more descriptive titles (instead of just the number, month, & year) like the forums for the current courses have.

It also doesn't make sense that the forums for the lessons are still there, but not the content (although I was able to grab 2 of the 3 segments from lesson 1 through the forum, so I'm thankful for that).

Comparing that to the archive of the VBA Foundations tutorial from 2002-2003 (http://www.augi.com/publications/default.asp?page=194), it makes even less sense.

Thanks for your hard work.

Lionel

Default Re: Bigger Archive

Hi Lionel

Just a heads-up...

Please take a look at "Meetings and Minutes" Wednesday, March 16, 2005 -> AGENDA ITEM 12 | ATP class materials.

You will see the "archive" matter you address above, plus other ATP related stuff is already under discussion...

Thanks, Mike