Thread: Seeking To Purchase 2018 AutoCAD, AutoCAD Mechanical, MEP & Revit => perpetual licence releases

Woo! Hoo! my 1st post

Default Seeking To Purchase 2018 AutoCAD, AutoCAD Mechanical, MEP & Revit => perpetual licence releases

Having very recently been accepted into a contract engineer role position with a company, they are asking me to work in the BIM realm, but come to them having software installed on my laptop which complies with their company CAD standard - being AutoCAD 2018 release. Thus, I am seeking to purchase a fully operational, legitimate perpetual license release of AutoDesk product components - AutoCAD, AutoCAD Mechanical, MEP and perhaps additionally with a view to future growth in the position - Revit (as an additional option if viable). This would have to be software which an experienced ACAD user has cast aside having upgraded via a path which doesn't rely on them leveraging on this older license version which they have then simply put to archive. I only have access to 2016 generation AutoCAD for now, which appears is not going to work for the company I am to be engaging with. I will be pleased to accept any genuine reasonable responses offer, which may or may not meet the entirety of the components listed above. I am in Utah, US and readily able to transact using PayPal, or other online P to P channel, eg Venmo et al.

Default Re: Seeking To Purchase 2018 AutoCAD, AutoCAD Mechanical, MEP & Revit => perpetual licence releases

I'm not sure this is even possible. Autodesk hasn't offered perpetual licenses for its software for many years.