See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SUBTRACT Command Not working

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: SUBTRACT Command Not working

Quote Originally Posted by Deby Ferdian View Post
    How to Make a Macro ?

Hi, sorry I made the new topic that I create on the same line. But How do I create or assign a command directly refer through to the macro of the "_solidedit _edge _color " or "_solidedit _face _color "? e.g. I want to assign the "_solidedit _face _color " to be "CF" of the macro. Please Help me! ^_^"
    You will want a lisp routine (a macro really). Please post in the autolisp programming forum.

Login to Give a bone

Sorry, reasonable! And it's not been a regular thing again if you do not understand at all. It was all because of my language are very ugly. Maybe I should do a re-examination and make it back. Maybe that's better. But please with all respect please understand my language and my question! With maybe a little makes you inconvenient and requires an understanding of your very extra to give direction to me from the master in this forum.

How do I know if any of the hundreds of orders that have been made have the same or duplicated and how do I fix it quickly? because it is not possible at all if I were to always have to check in every single line.

~ translated back with google translate ~
    Last edited by Deby Ferdian; 2016-01-15 at 06:06 PM. Reason: fix my bad.. -_-

Login to Give a bone

When I insert my action script ("_SOLIDEDIT _FACE _L") to my ACADDOC.LSP. The display menu appears is not popup gui anymore but some menu drop beginning a start with "BY LAYER" option of the first after I selected the face of an object which one I want to put to give the color to there. Why it doesn't more want to shown up the pop up gui the colors menu again ? What is wrong with my script ? This is the script I made. If you mind to let you to see my script and correction it and Please give me a some suggestion ?

(defun c:FC ()

(command "SOLIDEDIT" "F" "L")

(princ)
    )

And in order this also applies to my an another scripts too such as; "select > last", "select > previous", "select > fence", "select > cpolygon", "select > wpolygon", "select > group", "select > subobject".

~ still process to learning of an english ~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123