Thread: Recommend Microstation forums, and please do not recommend Bentley's forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Default Recommend Microstation forums, and please do not recommend Bentley's forums

I hate to do this but i have been left with no other choice. does anyone know of a forum or user group for microstation. I have been using bentley's forums and i can't get a decent answer ever.

PS. microstation is horrible.

I could stop if I wanted to andy.manninen's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Recommend Microstation forums, and please do not recommend Bentley's forums

Quote Originally Posted by randyspear
    I hate to do this but i have been left with no other choice. does anyone know of a forum or user group for microstation. I have been using bentley's forums and i can't get a decent answer ever.

GASP!!!!

Login to Give a bone

Talking Re: Recommend Microstation forums, and please do not recommend Bentley's forums

randy, I'm going to move this from the Autocad General forum to this one, as I believe it will be better served here, thanks.
    Melanie Stone
    @MistresDorkness

Archibus, FMS/FMInteract and AutoCAD Expert (I use BricsCAD, Revit, Tandem, and Planon, too)
    Technical Editor
    not all those who wander are lost

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Recommend Microstation forums, and please do not recommend Bentley's forums

Have you tried Usenet?
    You will need newsreader software (Outlook Express or Forte Agent) and go to comp.cad.microstation
    I've not been there but I used comp.cad.autocad and alt.cad.autocad for many years.

HTH

Login to Give a bone

Hi

You might want to try some of the links found in this thread ( Microstation ?'s ).

Have a good one, Mike