Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proxy Object messages relating to AutoCAD Mechanical when Opening a DWG

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Proxy Object messages relating to AutoCAD Mechanical when Opening a DWG

Hi Mike,
    Attached is the same dwg but highlighted the area of missing symbols that I could remember from the last seen of the print of dwg. Unfortunately that I could not get hold of it now to compare and to be sure of what and where things are not displayed. Also whenever I open the dwg the same proxy warning with missing application come up which I have mentioned earlier.
    Thank you and have a good weekend.
    Huuthu.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Proxy Object messages relating to AutoCAD Mechanical when Opening a DWG

Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by huuthu_nguyen
    Attached is the same dwg but highlighted the area of missing symbols that I could remember from the last seen of the print of dwg. Unfortunately that I could not get hold of it now to compare and to be sure of what and where things are not displayed.
    Hmmm, not sure, seeing as there is nothing really there ie No clues indicating Symbols / Tolerances were there in the first place.

Without something to work on I personally find it very difficult to understand the issue / problem ( one could easily say, is it possible someone deleted them at some point ), which in turns makes it extremely hard to offer any kind of answer / solution. Sorry.

Also whenever I open the dwg the same proxy warning with missing application come up which I have mentioned earlier.
    If you want you can turn the message off via ProxyNotice = 0

Have a good one, Mike

Login to Give a bone

Hi Mike,
    I 've got back a dwg from a guy who has AutoCad Mechanical and had opened the trouble dwg that I post earlier, then saved back to dwg. (as attached 1.1 Test.dwg).You will find the missing proxys appears every where as compare with the one earlier. Still I have no idea why the first one did not show all the proxys.( As you can see that the first one when I try to delete other sheet to reduce the file size, the proxys were hidden hence they were not deleted.Now I have just deleted futher,bottom sheet to reduce the file size futher.)
    Have a good day. Huuthu.

Login to Give a bone

I 've got back a dwg from a guy who has AutoCad Mechanical and had opened the trouble dwg that I post earlier, then saved back to dwg. (as attached 1.1 Test.dwg).You will find the missing proxys appears every where as compare with the one earlier. Still I have no idea why the first one did not show all the proxys.( As you can see that the first one when I try to delete other sheet to reduce the file size, the proxys were hidden hence they were not deleted.Now I have just deleted futher,bottom sheet to reduce the file size futher.)
    Hi

Drawing "1.1Test dwg.dwg" attached to above post...

Style Name: ACDINGDT -> Font Name: amgdt.shx
    Style Name: ACISOGDT -> Font Name: amgdt.shx

Within Clouded area, 7 number Anonymous Blocks ( containing "missing symbols" ) exist on Layer AM_5 / Colour Yellow.

All 7 of those Anonymous Blocks use Style Name: ACISOGDT

Do you have font file "amgdt.shx" and does AutoCAD have access to it?

If no, that could well be the cause of the "missing symbols".

If yes, could you please post the font file, so we can rule it out of the equation.

Have a good one, Mike

Login to Give a bone

Hi Mike,
    Many thanks for the help so far. The problems is fixed now. Attached is the font files "amgdt.shx".
    Have a good Easter. Huuthu.

PS. I can not upload the file. "Invalid file types". Is there anyway to do it?

Login to Give a bone

Thumbs up Re: Proxy Object messages relating to AutoCAD Mechanical when Opening a DWG

Many thanks for the help so far. The problems is fixed now. Attached is the font files "amgdt.shx".

PS. I can not upload the file. "Invalid file types". Is there anyway to do it?
    Hi Huuthu

No worries...

Good to hear you got it fixed.

Would you mind sharing the answer / solution OR was it simply making sure AutoCAD had access to "amgdt.shx" ?

Mike

ps Add "amgdt.shx" to a .ZIP file, then attach the .ZIP file.

Login to Give a bone

Hi Mike,
    I got this fond from the guy who 've been using the Autocad Mechanical and simply paste it in the fond folder of the Autocad support file location.
    Once again thankyou for your support and have a good Easter .Huuthu.

Login to Give a bone

Thumbs up Re: Proxy Object messages relating to AutoCAD Mechanical when Opening a DWG

I got this fond from the guy who 've been using the Autocad Mechanical and simply paste it in the fond folder of the Autocad support file location.
    Once again thankyou for your support and have a good Easter .Huuthu.
    Hi Huuthu

Thanks for posting back and including the font file "amgdt.shx"

No worries... and I hope you have a good Easter.

Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12