Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: ATP Bugs?

Default Re: ATP Bugs?

Quote Originally Posted by Opie
    How long is the course material available after the 3 month hiatus?
    Hi Richard

Indefinitely or until the same class is re-run ( if that ever happens ).

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Perry
    Hi Richard

Indefinitely or until the same class is re-run ( if that ever happens ).

Mike
    Thanks Mike. I hadn't had the time to go look it up today.
    If you have a technical question, please find the appropriate forum and ask it there.
    You will get a quicker response from your fellow AUGI members than if you sent it to me via a PM or email.
    jUSt

Thanks Mike. I hadn't had the time to go look it up today.
    Hi Richard

No worries...

I think you might find the The AUGI Training Program (ATP) pages are currently in the process of being updated.

The ATP Team have been ( are ) incredibly busy, especially with all the new developments they currently have planned ( they really are doing an fantastic job behind the scenes to make all this happen ). Watch this space ( so-to-speak ).

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Perry
    Hi Richard

No worries...

I think you might find the The AUGI Training Program (ATP) pages are currently in the process of being updated.

The ATP Team have been ( are ) incredibly busy, especially with all the new developments they currently have planned ( they really are doing an fantastic job behind the scenes to make all this happen ). Watch this space ( so-to-speak ).

Mike
    Yes, very soon!

I could stop if I wanted to macwizzy06's Avatar

I was so scared the first time I got "access is denied...cos you're trying to cheat" .

Million thanks everyone!

Wisdom.

I can not speak for AUGI or the ATP team, but my understanding is that the purpose of waiting three months for making the materials available in the archives is to encourage participation in the course, including the forum, while the course is being offered. Everyone benefits from active participation in the course and forum.

Making the materials unavailable for a short period of time after the class has been offered does not force active participation, but should make it more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by dkoch
    I can not speak for AUGI or the ATP team, but my understanding is that the purpose of waiting three months for making the materials available in the archives is to encourage participation in the course, including the forum, while the course is being offered. Everyone benefits from active participation in the course and forum.

Making the materials unavailable for a short period of time after the class has been offered does not force active participation, but should make it more likely.
    That was correct and very well stated I might add. The course material is certainly valuable but it is only a portion of the ATP course. The private course forum, moderated by the instructor, is not available after the course has run and the instructors are no longer available to answer questions about the course work.

The forums are an integral part of the ATP program, please read the following section from the How Does ATP Work? page.

"The private forum provides a medium for class interaction with the instructor. All forum threads will be available only to registered participants. The course instructor will act as the forum moderator, but anyone registered in the course can comment or answer questions raised by others. At the end of the course, the private forum will remain open for one additional week of discussion with other registered participants and/or with the instructor.

Once you register for a course, you will automatically be subscribed to the private forum set up for that class. Within the forums you will post questions and receive answers from either the instructor or other students registered for the course. In addition, you will receive email notifications when new posts are made to the private forum for your course."

The three month hiatus is meant to encourage AUGI members to participate in the course and get the full benefit of the course and forum discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by dkoch
    ...but my understanding is that the purpose of waiting three months for making the materials available in the archives is to encourage participation in the course, including the forum, while the course is being offered. Everyone benefits from active participation in the course and forum.
    Except for those who join today and wish to view some of the blackout material.
    R.K. McSwain | CAD Panacea |

How long is the course material available after the 3 month hiatus?
    As long as AUGI exists. Which is forever.

Quote Originally Posted by rkmcswain
    Except for those who join today and wish to view some of the blackout material.
    At which point many have contacted us and we've explained the policy to them. Another reason that we do it is so that we can rerun classes if the demand is great enough, like this month.
    I drink coffee for your protection.

Windows 7 | AutoCAD 2017 | Revit 2017

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast