South Coast Revit Users Group Meeting (new name or SCRUG)

Ladies and Gentlemen -

We are now getting on our regular schedule, the third Thursday of the month. In case you are not keeping track, that is Thursday 20 May 2004.

Basics:
Who: All users and future users of Autodesk Revit
What: Get together and talk
Why: We are scheduled for one
Where: WATG Newport Beach - Map link below
When: 20 May 2004, around 6:00 PM
THERE ARE 2 UNIVERSITY DRIVES IN THIS AREA - Click here for a map and directions http://www.watg.com/webdocs/NB%2Epdf

Agenda:
Like our meetings in the past, we will keep things relatively loose and maintain our "Open Agenda". Below are the proposed topics:

• Welcome and AUGI News
• A review of what’s new in Revit 6.1 presented by Cathy Hadley
• “Open Mic” – We may have time for an additional presentation – email me a topic if you would like to present
• The traditional “Show and Tell” so bring it if you’ve got it.
• Wrap up & Q&A
• Autodesk Raffle

Dinner Provided:
Dinner and drinks will be provided for all in attendance. We have done pizza in the past and may be able to get ribs and chicken. Please let me know if you have a preference on one or the other.

Misc:
There will be a laptop(s) and projector(s) available. If you want to bring a project to show, please put it on a USB memory drive.

RSVP is a MUST:
All are welcome; all I ask is that you let me know ahead of time (at least 2 days prior). Please email me if you plan on attending and how many you will be bringing. My email address in cryptic form is my first initial (j) last name (balding) @ watg.com (anti spam)

Thank you and good day –