Thread: AUGI CAD Camp feedback

Login to Give a bone

Default AUGI CAD Camp feedback

Ive been an augi member for a couple of years and try to use it as much as possible. I don't feel I am a "PRO" at anything, so I don't post often. I do want to post about the Cad Camp however. First change the name! Geez you wouldn't believe how many "once at cad camp" jokes have been going around. Anyway I am putting this here to tell everyone to ATTEND!!!! If you're employer does not like to pay for training this is the best place for a cad manager or high user to go. You get a lot of good info fast! I was amazed with everything and although I will probably not be able to attend Autodesk's college, I will most definitely take advantage of the "Cad Camp". Keep up the good work AUGI!!!!! and thank you. Rich

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: AUGI CAD Camp feedback

Quote Originally Posted by rnoakes
    Ive been an augi member for a couple of years and try to use it as much as possible. I don't feel I am a "PRO" at anything, so I don't post often. I do want to post about the Cad Camp however. First change the name! Geez you wouldn't believe how many "once at cad camp" jokes have been going around. Anyway I am putting this here to tell everyone to ATTEND!!!! If you're employer does not like to pay for training this is the best place for a cad manager or high user to go. You get a lot of good info fast! I was amazed with everything and although I will probably not be able to attend Autodesk's college, I will most definitely take advantage of the "Cad Camp". Keep up the good work AUGI!!!!! and thank you. Rich
    I make Autodesk University a priority, but recently went to my first CAD Camp. If at all possible I'll be doing both. I learn so much at AU, but they have more classes than I can work into my schedule. CAD Camp allows me to pick up classes that I would otherwise miss, or want to catch again. They work nicely together.
    Give people a job worth doing, the tools to do it, recognition of a job well done & get out of the way.

I could stop if I wanted to RenataP's Avatar
    Login to Give a bone

Default Re: AUGI CAD Camp feedback

I also recently attended my first "AUGI CAD Camp".

What a fabulous time!!

I learned so much. The instructors were very knowledgeable and fun.

First day back, put into practice some of the tools and helped the company save time.
    Which we know turns into saving money.
    How cool to let the big bosses know that attending was so profitable for them.

The classes were educational and entertaining.

Thanks!!!!