Thread: "ARX error:eDUPLICATEeKEY" message every time I Insert Blocks or Copy Paste Object

Login to Give a bone

Question "ARX error:eDUPLICATEeKEY" message every time I Insert Blocks or Copy Paste Object

Could you please enlighten me on what to do when getting "ARX error:eDUPLICATEeKEY" message everytime I insert blocks or copy paste object from another file. I do some editing using Autocad 2007 and save the drawings in lower Autocad version. Everytime I use Autocad 2006 or lower version to edit any drawings that I previously did in 2007, I'm getting that ARX message error and the drawing freezes. Thanks.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: "ARX error:eDUPLICATEeKEY" message every time I Insert Blocks or Copy Paste Object

Hi

Please note I have *moved* this thread from the New Forum Users forum to this one, as I believe it will be better served here.

Below snippet is taken from the small print found on the Forum General page ( please also refer to attached screen capture )...

<snip>
    New to the Forums? This is the place to experiment with the posting editor and learn how to interact with our forums. Please experiment here with forum features and commands.
    </snip>

Thanks

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: "ARX error:eDUPLICATEeKEY" message every time I Insert Blocks or Copy Paste Object

You may try this "RE: Receive message - ARX Error: eDuplicateKey - when Copying from DWG to DWG". I have not followed the links, but it may help.
    If you have a technical question, please find the appropriate forum and ask it there.
    You will get a quicker response from your fellow AUGI members than if you sent it to me via a PM or email.
    jUSt