Thread: LISP routine to create a leader using current dim style that is accociative

I could stop if I wanted to
    Login to Give a bone

Question LISP routine to create a leader using current dim style that is accociative

does anyone no where i can find a lisp routine that will create a leader using current dim styles that is accociative. similar to the radius dim. maybe one that automatically puts a space in the text override of a radius dim but will attach to a line and includes better text input... all i can find are polyline leaders. and i'm getting tired of drawing circles tanget to lines just to make it work... they are easier to manage and can be moved or modified better than a Qleader. my lisp skills aren't up to this level. acad2005

Login to Give a bone

Cool Re: LISP routine to create a leader using current dim style that is accociative

Quote Originally Posted by Gigliano70
    does anyone no where i can find a lisp routine that will create a leader using current dim styles that is accociative. similar to the radius dim. maybe one that automatically puts a space in the text override of a radius dim but will attach to a line and includes better text input... all i can find are polyline leaders. and i'm getting tired of drawing circles tanget to lines just to make it work... they are easier to manage and can be moved or modified better than a Qleader. my lisp skills aren't up to this level. acad2005
    I'm not sure if I understand, you want make a leader with text associative with an object?
    If this is what you want set your dimassoc to 2, using the quickleader command with mtext accomplishes this.
    If you move the object the arrow follows it, however the text stays where it is.

But if this isnt what you meant, sorry I don't know.

Ted