Thread: My dashboard is blank and I cannot view the control panels to turn them on and off.

Login to Give a bone

Exclamation My dashboard is blank and I cannot view the control panels to turn them on and off.

My dashboard is blank and I cannot view the control panels to turn them on and off. Any ideas??

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: My dashboard is blank and I cannot view the control panels to turn them on and off.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff.garr
    My dashboard is blank and I cannot view the control panels to turn them on and off.
    Hi Jeffrey

Please note I have *moved* this thread from the AutoCAD 2007 General forum to this one...

Why? - Dashboard Palette takes care of AutoCAD 2007 3D functionality.

Thanks, Mike

Forum Manager

Login to Give a bone

Question Re: My dashboard is blank and I cannot view the control panels to turn them on and off.

Quote Originally Posted by jeff.garr
    My dashboard is blank and I cannot view the control panels to turn them on and off. Any ideas??
    Hi

Does this help...

ID: TS1056266 - Customizing the Dashboard Palette in AutoCAD 2007-based products

ie Inform you where to correctly right-click on the Dashboard Palette.

Have a good one, Mike

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: My dashboard is blank and I cannot view the control panels to turn them on and off.

That is what I am asking "why" would it do that. I used to be able to view the tools in the dashboard and now they are gone. When I right click on the dashboard to view the control panel (to hopefully) turn the panels back on (2d, 3d, etc) I have no options to do so as they do not display.

Login to Give a bone

Still had no conclusion to this. We re-installed ACAD and it has so far worked okay. Maybe a glitch when we installed it the first time? Oh, well.

Login to Give a bone

Jeff was this just your dashboard that went missing or did your entire workspace dissapear?

Login to Give a bone

Just the dashboard was disappearing. I haven't had that happen in awhile- now I am having a problem with just the dashboard (which I keep locked on the right side of my screen) when I open ACAD (only happens sometimes) the dashboard is barely popping up from the right- all I can see is the edge of the dashboard. I then have to unlock the toolbars, drag the dashboard to the middle of the screen, expand it out to where I can view the icons/buttons again, then dock it to the right, re-lock the toolbars, and finally "save-as" the workspace so it will retain it. Like I said it only happens sometimes so it kind of goofy like that....