See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Extracting Object Data from entities in AutoCAD MAP

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    2006-07
    Posts
    15
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Question Extracting Object Data from entities

    This is my first thread.
    I am working on Autodesk MAP and new to lisp.
    I want to extract the Data attached to object
    (Map->Object Data->Attach/Detach Object Data) and print them on grphscreen,
    mainly as a checking tool.

    Pl help me.

  2. #2
    Modérateur Forum Français CGM's Avatar
    Join Date
    2005-10
    Location
    France - 68
    Posts
    761
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Thumbs up Re: Extracting Object Data from entities in AutoCAD MAP

    Quote Originally Posted by snviswanadha
    This is my first thread.
    Hello there,
    Welcome to AUGI. I'm afraid I don't use Autodesk MAP, however I do feel sure that a forum moderator may be along any time now to move this thread to a suitable forum to get you some answers.
    Nice meeting you,
    Formateur Bureau d’études (pour Bac Pro)

    Revit 2018, AutoCAD 2019

    Typical Padawan.
    Visit the French forum

  3. #3
    Certifiable AUGI Addict
    Join Date
    2001-03
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    3,440
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Extracting Object Data from entities in AutoCAD MAP

    Quote Originally Posted by snviswanadha
    This is my first thread.
    I am working on Autodesk MAP and new to lisp.
    I want to extract the Data attached to object
    (Map->Object Data->Attach/Detach Object Data) and print them on grphscreen,
    mainly as a checking tool.

    Pl help me.
    The Autodesk Map APIs include ActiveX, AutoLISP, ObjectARX, ObjectARX Managed Wrappers, and Feature Data Objects (FDO).
    ObjectARX is a C++ API. ObjectARX Managed Wrappers is the managed C++ equivalent.
    FDO, like ObjectARX, comprises both a C++ API and a managed C++ equivalent.
    ActiveX and AutoLISP Help
    The following Help files document ActiveX and AutoLISP, which are fully installed with Autodesk Map. These files are located in Autodesk Map 3D\Help.

    Autodesk Map ActiveX Help => acmapatm.chm
    Autodesk Map AutoLISP Help => acmaplisp.chm

    I've written a routine that labels contours from GIS simular to what you're looking for. Send me your email address and I'll send it to you.
    Tom Beauford P.S.M. - Civil 2020 on Windows 10 Enterprise
    Design Analysis - Leon County Public Works/Engineering Wrap [CODE] tags around selected text
    2280 Miccosukee Rd. Tallahassee, FL 32308-5310
    Ph# (850)606-1516 Home Page

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    2006-07
    Posts
    15
    Login to Give a bone
    1

    Question Re: Extracting Object Data from entities in AutoCAD MAP

    Thank you Mr.Tom Beauford here is my
    email: snviswanadha@gmail.com
    I am sending to your mail also


    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Beauford
    The Autodesk Map APIs include ActiveX, AutoLISP, ObjectARX, ObjectARX Managed Wrappers, and Feature Data Objects (FDO).
    ObjectARX is a C++ API. ObjectARX Managed Wrappers is the managed C++ equivalent.
    FDO, like ObjectARX, comprises both a C++ API and a managed C++ equivalent.
    ActiveX and AutoLISP Help
    The following Help files document ActiveX and AutoLISP, which are fully installed with Autodesk Map. These files are located in Autodesk Map 3D\Help.

    Autodesk Map ActiveX Help => acmapatm.chm
    Autodesk Map AutoLISP Help => acmaplisp.chm

    I've written a routine that labels contours from GIS simular to what you're looking for. Send me your email address and I'll send it to you.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    2006-07
    Location
    Currently Vancouver BC
    Posts
    47
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Extracting Object Data from entities in AutoCAD MAP

    (setq NumberOfTheRecord 0);; usually 0

    (setq recID (ade_odgetrecord entity "ObjDataTableName" NumberOfTheRecord ))

    (setq ReceivedData (ade_odgetrecfield recID "ObjDataField")

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    2004-06
    Posts
    19
    Login to Give a bone
    1

    Default Re: Extracting Object Data from entities in AutoCAD MAP

    Mr.Snviswanadha

    Find the enclosed file fulfill u requirement.
    It is displays the properties of entities as well as object data also on graphic screen.
    If u need any further assistance don’t hesitate ask me.
    Start with disp...it will guides u further

    Best Regards,
    Prabhakar.B
    Attached Files Attached Files

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    2006-07
    Posts
    15
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Question Re: Extracting Object Data from entities in AutoCAD MAP

    Tahnk You,
    Here I am a attaching a CogoLine_OBData.Lsp file which i worked on the Lisp file which i got from Mr.TomTom Beauford here I am getting the difference but when it comes to Angle (Bearing) the Cad returns like "N 59d25'40\" E" and I am entering as N59d25'40"E
    always it is showing a error.
    How can I get CAD information as N59d25'40"E.
    Pl help me.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #8
    Certifiable AUGI Addict
    Join Date
    2001-03
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    3,440
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Extracting Object Data from entities in AutoCAD MAP

    Quote Originally Posted by snviswanadha
    Tahnk You,
    Here I am a attaching a CogoLine_OBData.Lsp file which i worked on the Lisp file which i got from Tom Beauford here I am getting the difference but when it comes to Angle (Bearing) the Cad returns like "N 59d25'40\" E" and I am entering as N59d25'40"E
    always it is showing a error.
    How can I get CAD information as N59d25'40"E.
    Pl help me.
    Could you send me the drawing you're using this on? Our GIS data is organised differently which prevented me from getting anything from your lisp. The function you're probably looking for is 'vl-string-subst'.
    Tom Beauford P.S.M. - Civil 2020 on Windows 10 Enterprise
    Design Analysis - Leon County Public Works/Engineering Wrap [CODE] tags around selected text
    2280 Miccosukee Rd. Tallahassee, FL 32308-5310
    Ph# (850)606-1516 Home Page

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    2006-07
    Posts
    15
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Question Re: Extracting Object Data from entities in AutoCAD MAP

    Thank You,

    Here I am attaching the Piece of DWG,the dimesions on layer PARCELS are the given one. The required fields for this are Length,Bearing,Parcel_ID,Block_no,Present_Owner,
    Previous_Owner ectc.The length should be in +/- 3% tolerance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Similar Threads

  1. need help....Importing Map entities and object data into google earth?
    By jmeyer.186809 in forum AutoCAD Map 3D - General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2010-03-13, 12:13 PM
  2. Extracting Object Data into an Attributed Block
    By brennan.cunningham in forum VBA/COM Interop
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2007-10-19, 02:21 PM
  3. Extracting Object Data from Map 3D 2006
    By tim.ashton in forum VBA/COM Interop
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2007-05-23, 02:28 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-04-07, 12:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •