Thread: Imported Tool Palette via Content Browser, icons / images no longer display

Login to Give a bone

Default Imported Tool Palette via Content Browser, icons / images no longer display

I recently published a set of company tool palettes to our server from my workstation using the Content Browser in 2006. Everything seemed to go well, but after I had installed 2006 on a machine, opened the library in the Content Browser and imported the company palettes using the Eyedropper tool, the images for the various tools were missing. I had to right click and refresh each palette before the icons showed the images.

Eventually I tried to copy the png's from my C: drive to the appropriate folder on the server. Still no luck. In order to get the images to come in on new installs I have to refresh the palettes.

Has anyone else seen this before?

Regards,

Jeff

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Imported Tool Palette via Content Browser, icons / images no longer display

yep... that pretty much what I had experienced.

The GUIDs (images) are unique and from what I understand they can not simply be copies as a whole and pasted into the folders. They are replicated onto the each specific drive and given their own GUID designation.

Make sure you have no current project in the Project Browser before copying them to the machine. Once copied down, set the Tool Palette to view "All Palettes" than from the same menu, refresh tool palettes... otherwise you may end up refreshing each on... one by one...

hope you find this helpfull.