Thread: Schematic lines are a pain

Login to Give a bone

Default Schematic lines are a pain

Ok, so I create a construct, draw a few schematic lines, then create view, insert view into sheet. I created 3/32" breaks for the overlapping lines. In the construct the lines break, but in both the view and the sheet they remain intact. I've messed with ltscale, psltscale, individual scale, global scale, format->options->ABS crossed objects->B Gap width, tilemode, reloading the view, everything I know of that might change the display and nothing has worked.
    Something always goes wrong with schematic lines. Sometimes the schematic symbols show up too large or small on a sheet.
    Just wondering if any of you might have some suggestions.

FYI I'm using ABS2007.

Login to Give a bone

Default Re: Schematic lines are a pain

This is a problem with the software. I have let Autodesk know this and i believe they are working on it. If you notice, Electrical wires don't break either. the workaround i was given was to go to modelspace double click reference say ok to go to refeditor. then just end and disregard changes. you see as soon as you go to refedit the lines will break. the problem is you have to do this EVERY time you open a sheet. So basically no batch plotting because of this.