Thread: ayuda por favor

100 Club
    Login to Give a bone

Question ayuda por favor

hello! thank you very much to all the people who responded to my call, finally already I could place points, the indispensable element in civilian 3d are the points? I believe that if unless somebody dissipates the doubt to me, good I interpret asi, with points I can define a land that I create, either concerns points with data X, and, Z(elevacion) in fact contains the information, I put them in a group and or but or the less me salio, now my doubt is since I make a surface on the basis of those points that or I have? if I can use the points that define the land? as the surface with those points can be done that estan in a group and contain X, and, z if it can or that I must do? if somebody can help agradecere muchisimo me, I must just a short time to be able to make the surface, and despues the contours of the surface... somebody can help me? them control the points that I already have in civilian 3d, is a file DWG where it places the points I hope that somebody can help me to greetings bye.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Login to Give a bone

Post Re: ayuda por favor

No logro enteder la pregunta, no me llevo muy bien con el "espanglish". Si quieres me la repites en español (creo que es tu idioma de origen), peor aquí te envío la respuesta de lo que creo es tu pregunta:
    Los puntos son la herramienta principal de creación de objetos en este programa. Ellos te definen la base del modelo de terreno, de manera que si haces un cambio en algún punto usado para la definición del mismo éste se modificará inmediatamente.
    Cuando creas un modelo de terreno debes elegir el estilo de superficie que deseas crear, aunque puede cambiarlo en cualquier momento.
    Lo más adecuado es crear el dibujo en función de una plantilla basa en estilos, el programa tiene unas cuantas incluidas.
    Con el terreno creado puedes obtener los perfiles y secciones que necesites para definir las rasantes o cualquier otra estructura que haga falta.