Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Searching classes in the archive

Default Re: Searching classes in the archive

In my opinion, it would be better to just close the forum to posting but leave it up so those of us who were unable to complete the course in 3 or 4 weeks due to other responsibilities could still read the posts. I registered for three courses that I was interested in, but only had time to complete 1 and a half during the alotted time (boss kept giving me work to do!). Now I have to try to get through the last one without the benefit of reading about issues other students encountered.

Quote Originally Posted by jgrande26
    In my opinion, it would be better to just close the forum to posting but leave it up so those of us who were unable to complete the course in 3 or 4 weeks due to other responsibilities could still read the posts. I registered for three courses that I was interested in, but only had time to complete 1 and a half during the alotted time (boss kept giving me work to do!). Now I have to try to get through the last one without the benefit of reading about issues other students encountered.
    Hi

That is how it works ( has worked like that since ATP June 2006 ).

If you registered for an ATP Course you can still access the ATP Course Forum after the class has finished via the relevant ATP Course Forum URL ( No further posting is allowed ).

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.Sanderson(UK)
    Can I just ask what is the purpose of hiding them for three months? Is it an administartion reason or an attempt to persuade people to sign up on current courses and participate?

I think I'd rather have access to them all.

Just wondered.
    Hi Steve

To go along with the information, Richard has kindly directed you toward, take a look at THIS thread ( fingers-crossed it will not open up a can of worms ).

Mike

AUGI Addict

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Perry
    Hi Steve

To go along with the information, Richard has kindly directed you toward, take a look at THIS thread ( fingers-crossed it will not open up a can of worms ).

Mike
    Thanks Mike, I kind of guessed there was a logical reason for doing this. I hope I haven't already opened a can of worms (Note to self ~ stop trying to incite a riot )

Hi

If you registered for an ATP Course you can still access the ATP Course Forum after the class has finished via the relevant ATP Course Forum URL ( No further posting is allowed ).

Mike
    That would be great if I could find them. They disappeared from my list of current sub-forums and of course they're not in the archive yet. Nor are they available on the ATP site or through My ATP.
    Where do I need to go?

AUGI Addict

That would be great if I could find them. They disappeared from my list of current sub-forums and of course they're not in the archive yet. Nor are they available on the ATP site or through My ATP.
    Where do I need to go?
    Have you gone through the education link and clicked 'My APT' ?

Where do I need to go?
    Do you have a specific Course you are looking for?
    If you have a technical question, please find the appropriate forum and ask it there.
    You will get a quicker response from your fellow AUGI members than if you sent it to me via a PM or email.
    jUSt

Quote Originally Posted by Steve.Sanderson(UK)
    Have you gone through the education link and clicked 'My APT' ?
    Yes, I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Opie
    Do you have a specific Course you are looking for?
    I was registered for #137, 143 & 144. ATP143 on Dynamic Blocks was the one I didn't get to in time.

Where do I need to go?
    Hi

From my above post...

As a registered student of an ATP Course you would have automatically received email notifications ( updates ), contained within those emails you will find the relevant ATP Course Forum URL eg

ATP137 http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=450

ATP143 http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=474

ATP144 http://forums.augi.com/forumdisplay.php?f=475

Mike

As a registered student of an ATP Course you would have automatically received email notifications ( updates ), contained within those emails you will find the relevant ATP Course Forum URL
    Mike
    Thank you. I didn't want all the clutter in my inbox, so I turned off the email notification. So I guess I'll save at least one email from each course in the future so I'll have that URL.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast