Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Express Tools vs Express Tools vs Express...

  1. #1
    AUGI Addict madcadder's Avatar
    Join Date
    2000-11
    Location
    Too far from the beach
    Posts
    1,036
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Express Tools vs Express Tools vs Express...

    For the different versions of Express Tools is there a comparison chart listed somewhere?
    Something that shows these are available for this version, this was incorporated in this AutoCAD release, this was just plain dropped?

    I'm using "Beyond Compare" to compare the A2k2 version to the A2k7 version and I'm missing a few good tools in the A2k7 version and have a few new ones.

  2. #2
    Certifiable AUGI Addict robert.1.hall72202's Avatar
    Join Date
    2004-07
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    2,508
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Express Tools vs Express Tools vs Express...

    This is a good point. I am still wondering what happened to fullscreen mode in 2007.
    I loved the extra screen space it generated when using 2006.

  3. #3
    The Silent Type Mike.Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    2000-11
    Posts
    13,656
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Express Tools vs Express Tools vs Express...

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert.Hall
    I loved the extra screen space it generated when using 2006.
    Hi

    Try...

    ID: TP8008364 - Take full advangtage of your screen space

    Have a good one, Mike

    ps Yes, I have reported that "advangtage" is spelt incorrectly in title of the above referenced document.

  4. #4
    The Silent Type Mike.Perry's Avatar
    Join Date
    2000-11
    Posts
    13,656
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Express Tools vs Express Tools vs Express...

    Quote Originally Posted by madcadder
    For the different versions of Express Tools is there a comparison chart listed somewhere?
    Something that shows these are available for this version, this was incorporated in this AutoCAD release, this was just plain dropped?
    Hi

    For starters try...

    AutoCAD 2007 History page

    and

    AutoCAD Commands via HyperPics

    Have a good one, Mike

  5. #5
    Certifiable AUGI Addict robert.1.hall72202's Avatar
    Join Date
    2004-07
    Location
    Detroit Michigan
    Posts
    2,508
    Login to Give a bone
    0

    Default Re: Express Tools vs Express Tools vs Express...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Perry
    Hi

    Try...

    ID: TP8008364 - Take full advangtage of your screen space

    Have a good one, Mike

    ps Yes, I have reported that "advangtage" is spelt incorrectly in title of the above referenced document.
    Control + Zero would be good if AutoCad hid the menus instead of the toolbars.
    A good experienced cad user seldom uses the menus. I think cleanscreen was
    meant for boardroom presentations on the big screen.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2015-08-07, 03:59 PM
  2. AC12-1: Express Yourself Meet the Programmers of the Express Tools
    By Autodesk University in forum General Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2012-11-19, 03:44 PM
  3. 2011: 64 BIT EXPRESS TOOLS
    By Liamnacuac in forum AMEP General
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2010-08-09, 05:06 PM
  4. 64 Bit Express Tools?
    By wojocad in forum AutoCAD Customization
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2010-06-20, 02:08 PM
  5. Express Tools - Layer Tools where are they?
    By Batman in forum AutoCAD General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2006-04-27, 09:49 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •